Ir al contenido principal

Homeschool Guilt: When A Child Returns to Public School


My new memoir, Love in a Time of Homeschooling, was officially launched yesterday with a feature story in The Washington Post. This article explains a little about why I decided to homeschool my daughter, Julia, for the fifth grade (I'll explain more in future posts), and it describes some of our activities.

I've already had readers send emails asking why Julia went back to public school for the sixth grade. Why didn't I continue the homeschooling for the rest of her education?

Homeschool Guilt: When A Child Returns to Public School | Psychology Today

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

How to Socialize, Be Funny and Make Friends

Making  friends  is not always easy. It depends on how  outgoing you are. If you're  shy , then you need to build up your confidence to actually  be popular . This guide might help you but what you really need is socializing skills and of course a cheerful  smile . How to Socialize, Be Funny and Make Friends - wikiHow