Ir al contenido principal

Chatroulette provides new social experience

It was my first time, and I will admit I was scared.

I really didn't know the guy, and I definitely had no idea what I was doing. But I knew I had to do it eventually, so I might as well get it over with now.

That is how I lost my Chatroulette virginity.

I was bored over spring break and decided to investigate this whole chatting phenomenon. I knew the basics - you log into a site, you are randomly paired with another webcam anywhere in the world, and the rest is up to fate.

Stumble upon a boring person? With the press of a button you are transported across the globe to another chatter. Sketchy, yet oh so intriguing.

Flyer News

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

“The Moral Life of Babies:” Evidence of Human Exceptionalism » Secondhand Smoke | A First Things Blog

The New York Times Magazine has a long and interesting article today about the moral life of babies. The story’s main thesis, after establishing evidence for a rudimentary infant morality–such as babies preferring “good guy” puppets, I can’t do the evidence justice in a blog entry–is to refute suggestions–which are treated respectfully–that human morality is evidence for a divinity, as opposed to purposeless evolution. But that matter is of no consequence to us here at SHS. “The Moral Life of Babies:” Evidence of Human Exceptionalism » Secondhand Smoke | A First Things Blog

Social Skills: Social Media Is Like High School

Following the initial release of the first how-to eBook in Tractor Beam Marketing's 'Social Skills' series; the Kindle Edition of the first title called 'Social Skills: Facebook Basics for Business' is now available on Amazon.com. It is currently in the top 100 paid eBooks in the Marketing & Sales>Advertising category. Social Skills: Social Media Is Like High School